Nestled into Mendocino’s rugged Pacific coastline, the 48 guest rooms and suite at The Heritage House Resort manage to soothe and inspire in the very same breath. Each recently renovated room merges the timeless aura of original architectural elements with a contemporary design aesthetic and every travel luxury imaginable.
Many rooms offer unobstructed ocean views, with sliding glass doors opening onto large private decks. Among the innumerable comforts, guests enjoy exquisite robes, rainfall showers, Gilchrest & Soames bath products, and a gas or wood-burning fireplace to warm the soul on chilly Northern California evenings.
Just outside each room, lush gardens, a cliffside staircase descending to the rocky beach below, and woodland trails framed by cypress, eucalyptus and lavender trees invite guests to explore at their leisure.
All Accommodations Feature:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Gas or wood burning fire places (select rooms)
- Handcrafted Duxiana beds
- 42″ Flat-screen TVs
- Complimentary in-room coffee services
- Refrigerators & microwaves
- Bathrooms with heated floor tiles (select rooms)
- Gilchrest & Soames bath products
- Uninterrupted ocean views (select rooms)
- Private deck (select rooms)
- Hair dryers